Pure sun at spring skiing in Tux
When the days are getting longer, the slopes in the Tuxertal valley invite to the most beautiful ski experience of the year. Choose between skiing into the valley, or in on the glacier on altitudes up to 3,250 metres. Don’t forget your sun screen because when the sun is shining you should not miss spending some relax time in the sun loungers with a hot cup of coffee.
- 100% snow-sure until after Easter
- Ski fun on altitudes up to 3,.250m above sea level at the Hintertux glacier
- 196 km of slope fun – directly at the valley station of the Rastkogel cable car
- 5 skiing areas – 77 lifts and cable cars – 1 ski ticket
- capacity of 88,000 persons per hour
- ski-run directly to our door
- fun at over 30 ski lodges and restaurants
- Halfpipes and funparks
- Harakiri – Austria’s steepest slope with 78% – pure fun
- longest ski-run with 12 km
Best deals: experience the top
At the Hintertux glacier, Austria´s most attractive and only year-round skiing area with powder snow guaranteed from October through May. Already ascending with the cable car “Gletscherbus 3” on to 3,250m promises breath-taking views. You’re a little bit closer to heaven when you enjoy your time at the panoramic terrace, the Snowpark, Tuxer Fernerhaus, Sommerbergalm or the stunning descent of 12km into the valley.
More than 30 ski lodges and restaurants offer culinary delights in the skiing area. Regional treats and well-tried dishes coupled with new ideas will make for a great taste experience. You will find a homey atmosphere, rustic scenery and a most impressive mountain panorama. And the sun terrace will especially invite you with its sun loungers and a cool beer with blue skies and the sun shining.
You can also enjoy the sun of our new roof terrace on the 4th floor of the hotel: The “Himmelreich” with its breath-taking panoramic view. Snuggle up in a warm blanket and enjoy. Afterwards you can treat yourself to a body treatment, a yoga course, a pleasant sauna session and then finish your day with culinary delights from our kitchen.